Interested in joining Lewis Girls' School?
Are you keen for your child to join Lewis Girls' School?
Join Lewis Girls' School and be part of our vision:
- Learning and personal development as a partnership.
- Teachers are professional and skilled; they have a collective dedication to providing the highest quality experience and care.
- Students access the best possible opportunities in life. They value their education, are engaged in, enjoy and take responsibility for their learning.
- We work together to design a curriculum offering purposeful, relevant experiences and opportunities.
- Students develop as ambitious, capable learners, enterprising, creative contributors, ethically informed citizens and healthy, confident individuals.
- Students articulate and identify what and how they need to learn in order to achieve understanding and develop their skills and knowledge. They co-create success criteria with teachers, work with confidence and independence, sustaining engagement with their work, achieving high standards.
- Students are successful in approaching blended learning, take responsibility for learning independently, and make choices about their learning.
- Students understand that learning is for life.
Please fill in the form below. A member of staff will contact you shortly to discuss your enquiry and to organise a visit to the school.