Ms Dent - Assistant Headteacher
Ms Dent has whole school responsibility for Wellbeing.
- leading and managing student wellbeing provisions;
- leading and managing staff wellbeing provisions;
- whole school attendance;
- whole school behaviour;
- overseeing Additional Learning Needs in partnership with the ALNCo;
- overseeing safeguarding practices in partnership with the DSP.
Mrs Walters - Leader of Achievement
Mrs Walters has responsibility for Y10 & 11 Wellbeing.
- Student wellbeing for Y10 & 11;
- managing attendance for Y10 & 11;
- monitoring behaviour of Y10 & 11.
Mrs Lloyd - Leader of Achievement
Mrs Lloyd has responsibility for Y8 & 9 Wellbeing.
- Student wellbeing for Y8 & 9;
- managing attendance for Y8 & 9;
- monitoring behaviour of Y8 & 9.
Mrs Goddard - Additional Learning Needs Co-ordinator (ALNCo)
Mrs Goddard has responsibility for Additional Learning Needs.
- managing universal provision for all children;
- managing targeted provision for some children, including appropriate interventions;
- managing specialised provision for identified children.
Ms Hendy - Designated Safeguarding Person (DSP)
Ms Hendy has responsibility for Safeguarding.
- Student safeguarding;
- Managing Looked After Children;
- Liaising with external agencies as appropriate.
Mrs Thomas - Learning Support Assistant
Mrs Thomas has responsibility for student wellbeing.
- Student mentoring;
- monitoring attendance;
- monitoring behaviour.